Our mission is simply to make disciples. To love God and love others while clearly communicating the gospel. We believe the gospel changes
lives. We desire to help people go All-In for Jesus Christ.
This is a salaried, full-time ministry director position. Compensation and benefits are based on competencies and experience. The primary function of this position is to fill the growing need in a vibrant and growing student ministry. This role will also include assigned oversight of specific ministries. This role will help fulfill the mission of the church through the five biblical purposes of the church: Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry and Mission:
Role and Responsibilities:
This role may entail any combination of, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
• The development of students as All In disciples of Jesus Christ.
• Critically assess ministry needs such as staffing, materials, curricula, and programs.
• Consistent evaluation of ministry effectiveness, as well as formulating and implementing plans to stay effective and relevant.
• Lead, guide, and manage the LP Student Ministry team members including prayer, coaching, discipleship, and administration.
• Build and develop leaders that are committed to the vision of LifePoint Church.
•Recruit, train,and develop volunteers that will invest in helping students to know Jesus, to grow as His disciples, and to go and tell others about Him.
• Oversight of the student ministry budget, which includes management and
formulation of budgetary needs for upcoming years.
• Mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
•LifePoint member or take necessary steps to become a LifePoint member within 6 months.
• Financial giving support at a first fruits level.
• Total team player.
• Agreement with LP mission, vision, culture, doctrine, and ministry philosophy.
• Demonstrated ability to go outside the lines of conventional thinking. This person must be able to innovate ministry to move the church forward.
• A self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
• A humble, lifelong learner that displays the posture of a learner.
• Understand the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual needs and
abilities of teens and their families.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate vision and strategy.
• Demonstrate history and experience commensurate to the requirements and
responsibilities of this role.
• A qualified married candidate for this role would have the strong agreement of
his/her spouse as to his/her calling and to this specific ministry.