Watch This Lesson With Your Preschooler
Discuss the questions together, at the end of the video. Thank you for investing spiritually into your child!
Review Today's Lesson!
2. Jesus says you’re “righteous” when you choose to follow Him! What do you think “righteous” means? Ideas: forgiven, Jesus takes away our sin, ready to do good, living for God, etc
Titus 3:1 NIRV
“…be ready to do what is good.”
1. Who did David’s heart match? God’s heart
2. Was David afraid of Goliath? No!
3. What did David say to Goliath? “I have the help of Isreal’s God!”
Praying is talking with God. What would you like to talk with God about?
1. Listen to what kids say and pray together.
2. Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank you for always being there for us. Help me to have faith like David did when he fought Goliath. In Jesus' name, amen