Our mission is simply to make disciples. To love God and love others while clearly communicating the gospel. We believe the gospel changes lives. We desire to help people go All-In for Jesus Christ.
LifePoint Church is seeking a Hospitality Director who understands the power of effective hospitality and is passionate about church guests and helping them feel welcome and wanted.
This is a salaried, part-time ministry director position. Compensation and benefits are based on competencies and experience. The primary function of this position is to fill the growing need in a vibrant and growing Guest Services ministry. This role will also include assigned oversight of specific ministries. This role will help fulfill the mission of the church through the five biblical purposes of the church: Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry and Mission.
The position ministers under the direction and authority of the Operations and Discipleship Pastor. This role requires cooperation with staff and ministry directors for the fulfillment of the LP mission and vision.
Role and Responsibilities
This role may entail any combination of but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Maintain a culture of remarkable hospitality where guests and regular attenders experience the love of Christ and feel welcomed and wanted.
• Develop and implement a strategic follow up process for first time guests and to invite and encourage guests and attendees toward next steps for connection and spiritual growth.
• Coordinate, care for, and lead weekly volunteers for the Guest Services teams. This includes Greeters, Ushers, LifeCenter, Coffee team, security team and Parking lot attendants.
• Ensure continuous recruiting, training, and onboarding of new team members.
• Regularly meet with Guest Services teams to cast vision, nurture, train, and build relationships.
• Ensure that teams are properly resourced and informed.
• Collaborate with staff and other leaders to anticipate the needs of guests.
• Mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• LifePoint member or take necessary steps to become a LifePoint member within 6 months.
• Financial giving support at a first fruits level.
• Total team player.
• Agreement with LP mission, vision, culture, doctrine and ministry philosophy.
• Demonstrated ability to go outside the lines of conventional thinking. This person must be able to innovate ministry to move the church forward.
• A self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
• A humble lifelong learner that displays the posture of a learner.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate vision and strategy.
• Demonstrate history and experience commensurate to the requirements and responsibilities of this role.
• A qualified married candidate for this role would have the strong agreement of his/her spouse as to his/her calling and to this specific ministry.